The Account Manager supports the sales team in a sales environment by helping sales executives manage closed business and drive repeat business through thoughtful and focused customer service. The AM is responsible for ensuring all major deliverables are met in a timely fashion. Tracking campaign activity to ensure full contract spend and client satisfaction. The AM will flag up any account issues before they become acute and escalate to sales team members and leadership to ensure their involvement.
Principal position duties and responsibilities with percentages of time
- Pre-Campaign Launch
- Assist the sales team in preparation of presentations, materials needed for client meetings and sales calls
- Works with the sales team to develop strategic and tactical recommendations for meetings and proposals
- Coordinates and participates in project kick-off meetings, creative meetings and manages timelines
- Assists in pulling research: Google Analytics, comScore and site data
Campaign Launch & Tracking
- Coordinate cross department team members (sales, creative, marketing, operations and legal) to ensure campaigns and custom programs meet launch deadlines
- Prioritizes and reviews all campaigns and custom programs prior to launch for quality assurance
- Track campaign and program activity to proactively identify issues the may put contract spend at risk and is proactive in sharing solutions
- Communicate and troubleshoot with clients to resolve issues to ensure contract spend is fully realized
- Ensures accuracy of all campaign pre and post reporting, including capturing and delivering screenshots in a timely fashion
Client Account Management
- Engage regularly with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve any identified issues and concerns, and help drive repeat spending
- Communicate account status and escalate concerns to sales team members and leadership to ensure their involvement and support managing the client relationship
- Develop case studies for clients to showcase the efficacy of each and every custom program
- Gathers all post campaign reporting and relative data for wrap-up decks
- Create and prepare enhanced success reports to identify optimization opportunities for strategic media spends
- Collaborate with sales to develop and execute processes focused on improving client satisfaction
- Provide feedback and updates to sales on the account and team activity to ensure team coordination
- Experience in Nielsen, DFP (Double Click for Publishers), DFA (Double Click for Advertisers), or ad serving and order management systems required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must bring knowledge of digital terms and digital advertising.
- Experienced with comScore, Google Analytics, Salesforce or other CRM.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Self motivated with the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment.
- High attention to detail and strong time management are musts.
DeviantART.com is home to the largest art community on earth. Home to over 27 million registered members and over 270 million unique artist generated works of art, deviantART has established itself as the online capital for creative interaction where artists and art lovers are able to share, teach, and even sell the products of their digital imagination. This innovative web-based environment redefines the boundaries of art and technology and has created unparalleled opportunities for artists to promote and profit from their work. It is also a massive social network with visitor and page view totals that place deviantART in the top 100 of all trafficked websites on the Internet. DeviantART is based in Hollywood, CA.
- Competitive pay
- Full coverage of health, dental, vision benefits with no employee contribution or deductibles
- 401K plans with 4% matching
- Fantastic coworkers (and bosses)
- Relaxed and friendly culture
- Commuter benefits
- Group outings and happy hour